Optima provides A+ fractional or part-time CFOs to oversee your accounting team without needing to hire an in-house, six-figure position. Our Chief Financial Officers are exceptional! A CFO’s primary purpose and responsibility is to drive enterprise value. The CFO should also look to minimize risk and provide strategic advice to a company in order to help them achieve their goals.
A CFO is responsible for providing strategic, forward looking advice to your business and creating important financial controls. Those controls should include the effective management of cash flow and overhead expenses, establishing credit policies for customers and working with major vendors to achieve more favorable payment terms. A CFO ensures you have procedures for measuring and evaluating the proper key performance indicators that are going to drive a business forward.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Implements/supervises Internal Controls
- Handles projects with major financial impact
- Cultivates relationships with outside financing sources
- Drives major strategic objectives
- Serves as a key advisor to company management
- Financial analysis of the financial statements