Richard is a quality driven professional with experience in managing all aspects of financial and accounting operations. Richard has experience with a diverse group of industries including operations and construction of regional shopping malls, commercial Real Estate, multi-family housing, and specialty sub-contracting. His ability to adapt to new industries makes him a valuable resource for many companies. With over 27 years of progressive responsibilities Jason’s qualifications include budgets, forecasts, audit preparation, financial analysis, internal controls, cash flow management, financial reporting, and implementing financial software to name a few. Richard possesses both a BS in Business Administration/Accounting and an MBA in Finance & Real Estate from San Diego State University.
- General Coatings Corporation: Controller—Leading Southern California painting sub-contractor; recent revenues of about $30 million.
- Westcore Management: Controller— Private Real Estate Investment and Management Company with a diversified portfolio of National and European commercial, industrial and retail properties values in excess of $2 billion.
- Fairfield Residential: Controller – Developer, general contractor and manager of multi-family and college residential assets with over 60,000 units.
- TrizecHahn Centers: Director of Business Applications—Developer and manager of over 25 regional shopping centers with more than 23 million square feet valued at $3 billion.
- MBA Finance & Real Estate; BS Business Admin. – San Diego State