Julia is an experienced finance and accounting executive with 30 years of experience working in a variety of industries in both public and privately held companies.
- Prioritizing the business partnership with the CEO by providing value-added advice in support of Company goals.
- Leading all aspects of the financial function including financial planning, reporting and analysis, cash collections, cash disbursements, cost accounting and audit.
- Managing relationships with service providers including banks, lenders, investors, auditors/accountants, software vendors and systems integration partners.
- Implementing and monitoring internal controls to ensure the integrity of financial reporting and the safeguarding of the Company assets.
- Managing key human resources and IT functions in addition to significant strengths in formulating and implementing policies and procedures and management of the accounting function, (Billing, AR, AP, GL, Audit and Compliance, including compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley rules.)
- Managing the budgeting and reporting functions, including the creation of the annual budget and the monthly analysis of variations from the budget and updated forecasts.
Her favorite thing about working is the ability to make a difference in someone’s professional life – by finding a better, more efficient way for them to work, by helping them to eliminate tedium and “the grind”, by giving them the tools and confidence to innovate or change their world, for the better, and for themselves. That is why she loves process work so much – change is hard, but ultimately, it is a good thing for everyone.
She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from San Diego State University.