Human Resource Managers are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Develop and administer Human Resource plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- $85.00/hr – $95.00/hr
Optima Office aims give you the best trained leaders that can help grow and develop your company. We offer specialists for full or part-time HR managers.