Employee Relations Managers facilitate employee relations and resolve Human Resource issues on behalf of a client; oversee all aspects related to employee and management relations and work to help employees and managers understand each other. Designs, plans and implements the client’s employee relations programs, policies and procedures.
- Maintains good communication and positive relationships with client’s employees to promote employee statisfaction.
- Encourages and trains the employees to give their maximum output and meeting the standards of the client.
- Manages the behavioral problems of the employees and attending each employee to resolve it.
- Promoting an orderly but friendly work environment to increase the productivity of the employees.
- Guides management and employees through the performance management and goal setting process.
- Identifies and analyzes issues with employee relations infractions and provides recommendations for resolutions